What can we do about this? (Pubic bone)

my dh and I have been walking for 6 months now started at 2 miles a day to 3 miles a day and we have seen a difference in our bodies we each shed 15 lbs. now when we have sex I am on top and for some reason I can feel his pubic bone rub against mine :( I don't like that it messes with my concentration on bring myself to an orgasm I kind of mentioned it to him today bc after the loving I did not get mine 1. The kids would be home at any minute and 2. His pubic bone was bothering me I hope I did not hurt his feelings bc he did not says a word. I am happy we lost the weight but what else can we do about this?
thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with everyone else. You are just going to have to try different positions. He probably lost a lot of weight in that area and the "cushion" isn't there anymore. There's nothing you can do to change his bones, and besides gaining the weight that he lost back which might not even help if it doesn't go back to that area, you are just going to have to find a different position that doesn't bother you.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would just say try using different positions in which his bone is not hitting you that much. In reality there is nothing that he can do besides gaining the weigh more so you should learn to work around it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:42 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Try another angle or anoher position. You can find something that will still bring you to orgasm, just get experimental.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2010