Does anyone. . .

Practice Wicca/Pagan beliefs or other Old Ways in the Green Bay area? Just curious. I was wanting to part take in rite and rituals with a group on occasion and have had no real luck finding one. . . or one in which fits for me. Any Help?
I have been practicing the Old Ways for many years and have moved to a new location. . . no friends etc. and well you get the idea.

Kirs

Asked by Kirs at 1:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you tried Witchvox?
    I am in Hawaii right now.. wish I was closer to others.. :) and a bump for you
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Wow mamabear that is rude...let her believe in what she wants to! Noone is telling you what you should believe. No I dont live in that area but I hope you find some people out there! And im sure that you will find great friends in "that circle" lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:42 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I second checking out Witchvox, they have a list of covens and such in the states.

Here's a bump for ya!

OHHH you could also try meetup.com cuz they sometimes have pagan/wiccan groups.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Check out YahooGroups, WitchVox & MeetUp. You may also want to check some other social sites like PaganSpace, they tend to have people from all over and everyone is Pagan.

I'm no where near you, but I hope you find someone close!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• no, but i would like to learn more about it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Well for one Momabear. . . there is nothing evil about Wicca or any other Pagan faith. . . everyone has a freedom to religion be it Christian faith, Hinduism, Pagan. . . And I don't judge or condemn people upon their faith and religious practices. . . Sorry my faith offends you but it is mine. . . so be nice!
    And thank you to those who have helped and had nice things to say. :) I appreciate all the help I can get.
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• – collapse
    I'm not sure what Wicca is but why would you want to follow pagan laws, if you believe in the bible paganism is wrong. Why not worship the real true God and not look for something that isn't there. Good luck finding friends in that circle
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 (hidden) + expand