Who else loves cosleeping?

It was especially great while we were nursing, but I love watching my son sleep and snuggling with him. And now that he's older, he always asks in the morning if we slept well. It's so cute! I could certainly do without the kicking, though. =)

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 1:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I loved to co sleep I love to snuggle with him! It made me feel better too because I could always check on him. He's 6 now and still some nights he'll crawl into bed with me and I don't mind at all!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I just recently got my daughter out of my bed.. she was just getting too big for me to get a good night sleep.. but she still tries to climb in bed with me in the morning sometimes...
    Bribry

Answer by Bribry at 1:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• we co-slept while I was breast feeding, but after he got big enough to move around he was just a terrible co-sleeping partner haha He would kick me and slap me, somehow he would end up turned around and I would have feet in my face, so into his crib he went. He is now 4 and I go into his room at night and he will be down at the foot of his bed sideways.. Can you imagine trying to co-sleep with a 4 yr old like that? haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:21 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am the total opposite. I want MY bed and they can have THEIR bed. I enjoy my kids while we are all awake.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It is great once in a while! I love to snuggle with my boys!
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 11:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I did....and I loved that after they were in their own beds they would come in and snuggle in the morning....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love it. I love the way he cuddles with me when he wakes up in the morning. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i have co-slept with my kids since they were born, i love it and so do they. they like to have their own beds now but still crawl in bed with me almost every morning.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I do not sleep well with kids in the bed.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 11:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Loved it, and all of them wanted their own beds between 2 and 3 yrs. old. They still come in and give hugs and kisses in the morning though, which is great.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 12:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010