what do you get an 11 month old for x-mas :)

They like the wrapping paper more than the gift LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Take a toy you know they like and wrap it up the week before. Then SURPISE! They'll be thrilled!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• uhh, you should be getting them presents like everyoe else. Clothes, toys, a coat, learning toys, etc....
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 11:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• lol...a roll of wrapping paper. One year my little brothers got a huge bundle of shipping boxes since they loved to make forts and everything else with them...we all know kids like the box more than the toy..lol. I think my parents probably spent $15 on them and they played with them for months making tunnels and forts and all that good stuff. At 11 months they're not going to remember your gifts anyway, maybe get your baby a few toys and then clothes or other necessities for the next year coming up. Good luck!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think we wrapped up and bunch of stuff she had, just so she could unwrap it. we also got some books (she's a awsome reader now), and we did get her the bouncy zebra thing from fischer price.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• The Talking Elmo doll is adorable and will probably be played with for years. Also a nice cuddly stuffed animal, like a dog would be good. Target has a lot of cute ones for about 10 to 20 dollars. Soft blocks that they can stack and knock over would be good for that age too.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• We got our son a lot of books, clothes, little toys, and the one big thing we got him was a Radio Flyer older looking car that has the handle on the back so I can push him in it too. My son will turn 1, 12 days before Christmas. We also got him one of the plastic outside rocking horses but instead of a horse it's a dragon. The car is his big gift and we plan on getting him the Vtech baby thing from Walmart for his birthday.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A small riding toy or a rocking horse. I bought My daughter a horse for hre second Christmas,(She was born in September.) I bought two of My granddaughters horse for their frist Christmas. The third girs gets The First Girls Horse,
    memawx3

Answer by memawx3 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A box hahahaha... all the kids love boxes... no matter what you buy he will only know from pictures. This is the time to teach him love and joy of being around family & friends. Start collecting books, we asked our family & friends to buy our son their favorite childhood book, we also asked them to write on the front page why this was their favorite, and maybe a little something extra written in. As far as toys go... anything to keep them happy until spring... coloring books, crayons, play dough, trucks or dolls (since you didnt say their sex), DVD movies... etc
    threeBoysMommy

Answer by threeBoysMommy at 12:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• boxes and wrapping paper
    thats what my son liked last year lol
    mom_of_three392

Answer by mom_of_three392 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• thank you !!!! Great ideas!!!
    Anonymous