Tea trea oil

Ok ive never used tea tree oil before and I would like to know exactly how to use it. I would like to use it for acne. I break out a lot and ive heard its good. How, can i apply this to my face?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• tea tree oil is great for a lot of things, from preventing lice (put about 2 drops in shampoo) to ear aches. ive never washed my face with it but i do know that there are lots of tea tree oil products especially designed for your face. you can google it
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i would maybe put 2 drops in a bottle then fill halfway with water use it like an astringent :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ive never used it for acne either but it is also good for cold sores and bug bites.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Tea tree oil is a excellent all-around medicinal and household essential oil. Always dilute essential oils in a carrier oil, such as sweet almond oil or vitamin E oil or in water or vinegar depending on the application. For skin, dilute it using water or a carrier oil; for cleaning, use vinegar.
    J-M

Answer by J-M at 6:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love tea tree oil. I get mine from Nature's Sunshine. You could mix it with water or just put a drop or two on a cotton ball and then put it on your face.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2010