Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Its juz 4.5mths since i gave birth thru operation have stitches dat still r numb. Bt hubby forced sex wud it harm me he nvr likes using condom. And all thru pregnancy be haved indifferent towards me i hate him bt tolerating thinking about my sons future plz advice how i cud avoid sex he juz forces me and rapes me. adult content


Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • No sex is typically fine 6 weeks after a c-section, but being raped is 100% unsafe. Please get help, and don't give up until you and your baby are away from his abuse. I'm sorry you have no one to turn to but there are resources for women in your situation, please give it another try. Here are some links and a phone number you can call anytime for help.

    Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE).

    For a safe place to stay:

    Call your state’s branch of the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence or another local organization. For contact information, visit State Resources @

    Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • Take your stuff and get out. If you can't afford it, find a womans shelter. You should not be getting raped. My husband would never "rape" me.

    Answer by fireeyes81 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • What? Rape is a crime and he needs to be reported. This sounds like a very abusive relationship and its best for you and your kids to leave it asap. I have been in an abusive relationship and it will never get better, he will never change, and the longer you stay the more you will hate yourself later for puting yourself anf kids through it. Love should not be painful, chaotic or anything but pure joy. U deserve better!!!!! xoxo

    Answer by JunebugsMomma8 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • Do you have a family member not associated with your husband you can stay with? How about a friend or a women's shelter for abused women and children? I would leave him ...NOW! Do you want your kids to grow up with that kind of father ...yikes! This man will be the example for your son and how he should act and treat women. What if he begins to abuse your baby or worse? Love yourself and your baby and get out now. If you do not do it for yourself, do it for your little boy!

    Answer by Lisa009 at 4:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • One more thought, after you leave, then seek legal help and get a restraining order against him if he would seek both of you out. This guy sounds like my -ex.

    Answer by Lisa009 at 4:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • Dear frnds thanxs for ur kind advise my problem is in an orphan now and no one to standby me. U say woman home bt do u think they r safe wen my house nt safe wot guarantee of that. I reported him once bt nxt time d cops dint come it was 2am and i hd to take my kid n stand outside my home so late he's even alcoholic. And mainly i wnt u to plz tel me if b4 6mth is sex unsafe plz advise

    Answer by Sanya786 at 4:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010