hi, pliz give me advise how to lose my weight

I have 4 kids and I'm 159cm 73kg

twimother

Asked by twimother at 3:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water a day. Exercise everyday for an hour. Take a multivitamin everyday. Count calories-about 1200 is good. Eat low carb. Eat your biggest meal of the day in the morning. Don't eat right before bed. Do eat first thing in the morning.Do not eat fried foods. Do not add salt, sugar or any seasoning with salt in it to food. GL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I've written a journal post about this since I find myself answering this question a lot and it is too long for the answers section. You can find it here:)  Hope it helps.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant I switched from drinking soda and juice to just water and I dropped 10 pounds in two weeks. When my daughter started eating solids I made all our meals as she should be eating, mostly vegetables and a small side of meat. That has worked well. I find most regular exercise videos like pilates and yoga too hard when you have some extra weight, so I buy and rent from the library the pregnant versions which are easier to complete and I like the high energy cardio kick boxing and the 1 - 5 mile walking videos. When doing chores I blast my music and dance around. My daughter usually follows dancing with me so its all fun. I went from 165 to 140 in a few months. Take it easy. Don't overdue anything and find what fits you most. Good luck.
    DYNARAH

Answer by DYNARAH at 10:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• get a dog and walk
    Bubbles120

Answer by Bubbles120 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Eat only 60 carbs per meal and walk every day. I 've lost 20 in three months.
    Num1GIGI

Answer by Num1GIGI at 11:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You have to increase your metabolism! 30 mintues of cardio three times a week and 3 days of strength training is the key. You can combine this into working out 3 days a week. 5 days a week is even better but you will see results if you start with 30 min of cardio (to the point its difficult to carry on a conversation. The strenght training will increase how many calories you burn while at rest since your increasing your muscle! And then eat healthy! Here are some tips, I am sure you have heard most of them if not all before but they really help: Cut out all sodas and juice. A small glass of OJ is okay , once a day(calcium fortified is best). Increase veggies big time!! Watch what you add to the veggies. For salad watch dressing and avoid croutons, bacon, cheese. Balsamic vinegar is a good choice! Things to add to a salad, avacodo, olives (these are good fats), Try to cut out white starches, for example...
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Try and stay away from: white bread, crackers, baked potaotes, white rice, pasta. Instead try sweet potato (watch what you add to it), brown rice, wheat pasta, whole wheat bread, rye bread is not as good but a better choice. Your meats: Fish three times a week is good, chicken breast grilled, turkey. Nuts are good, reduced peanut butter is not bad. Oatmeal is great. A sample meal could be...
    Breakfast : glass of Oj, oatmeal w/ cinnamon and a handful of berries.
    Lunch: Chicken breast on a huge salad, in salad any veggie you like: romaine, cucum, toms, brocoli, onions etc... balsalmic vinegar
    Dinner: Fish, large helping of broccoli, salad and brown rice
    Snacks: apple, handful of nuts, popcorn with no butter
    To drink: water, water and more water...coffee and tea with (if you can no sugar added) skim milk. Skim milk to drink.
    Other tips, while cooking and grocery shopping, chew sugarless gum. Keep a food diary!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• use an online calculator to figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose weight.
    then eat as clean as possible.
    eat everything as close to nature as possible.

now for the important part WEIGH YOUR FOOD AND TRACK CALORIES.
    if you guess, you won't lose.
    you can essentially eat anything you want .. as long as you have the calories. you learn to eat better and get the most food for your alloted calories.

drink lots of water.
    have 30 grams of protein within 3 hours of waking up in the morning with less than 10 grams of net carbs.

MOVE!!!
    even if it's parking further away at the store, or walking around the block.
    there are videos on fitness websties and youtube.
    you can use household items as weights.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 9:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010