Great gift idea!!

My husband and I just celebrated our first anniversary, and I just wanted to share what we gave to each other as our gift. I think its the best possible gift that we will both enjoy on a daily basis and is very inexpensive!!!!! We both signed a contract that we no matter how busy we are, or what we are doing, we have to have sex 4 times a week, every week for the rest of the year. We will renew the contract on our 2nd anniv. Just wanted to share this gift idea. I am very excited, let me know what you think.

NewMrsKay

Asked by NewMrsKay at 3:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• That IS a commit, haha. Good for you guys though. I'd rather cook dinner 4 times a week, lol
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 3:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Hmmm... You've only been married a year and yet you have to decide, and agree, and SIGN a CONTRACT to have sex with your husband 4 times a week?

MHO: That's pretty sad when you have to do that. Just saying.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Have fun having sex while you have the flu! Or with a bad period,or food poisoning!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Personally, I think that was a great idea....keeping the spice in the relationship. Especially if you both can make arrangements as you go along....4 times a week is great especially if you guys dont have kids. Thats call having great sex in a marriage. The sexual chemistry between the both of you must be great.....thats a great thing despite what other ppl have to say. Does that include oral sex as well?

Inbox your answer to me!
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LMAO i LOVE this idea, and would love to do it but know my DH wouldn't haha, he works too much and there's no way to predict when/how often we can do it lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think that's a wonderful idea!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010