How did you feel right after you had a c section?

I had my repeat c section yesterday. Is it normal to not be in any pain yet? I had a spinal for anesthesia.

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 3:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have definitely never heard of no pain after a c-sec. Maybe you are on some really strong drugs or the anesthesia is still in you.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:39 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Congrats on your new little one!!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Oh, I've never had a c-section so Ican't answer your question, I just wanted to say congrats.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The second one is much easier!!! My third and final was a little worse than the 2nd but I had a toddler also so...who wouldn't be tired and in pain
    A little heads up though. If they gave you pain meds take them for a few days anyways cuz the pain may hit you in the middle of thhe night or day or whenever you ar egetting sleep
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I was in some pain if I moved and very nauseous. I puked the whole day of my c-section. It was terrible.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2010