Are you having a party on Nov 2 or 3?

Just curious is all

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 3:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• of sorts..a bonfire party, more like it. gonna burn all the campaign crap that's been sent to my house, mostly Blanche Lincoln stuff. i have no idea why the dem-party sent it to our house..neither of us is registered with them. big ol' bonfire..yep.
    and a celebratory beer.
    BYE BYE BLANCHE!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'll be humming (Celebration~cool and the gang) and skipping to the voting booth..so yeah my own little party ;p
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:51 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• So we're all meeting up at dullscissors bonfire party! I'll bring some photos of dems and a bottle of wine..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I was wondering what to do about all that campaign literature, bonfire is a good idea.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love bonfires! I'll bring Nutella, graham crackers and marshmallows for my version of s'mores!!

My dh is taking me out to dinner Tuesday night..it seemed like a great night for date night!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• well I'm am on the 2ND. only not a political party. were having a two yr old's birthday party...... lol
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'll be voting on the second and on the 3d celebrating my mother's 72nd birthay so I'm not gonna care one whit (that day anyway) about what happened in the polling booths the day before.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No. I will vote on Tuesday and then be on the 'wait and see' going forth. The most important thing to me in this election is to regain some balance of power. However, if Republicans gain more control they are going to have to prove themselves worthy of keeping their seats, otherwise their a$$ is gone in their next election cycle.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

•  

dancingway to go

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We're going to stay by the TV Tuesday night.

I'm excited!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010