If someone doesn't believe in God, why take about Him?

I read some who say they don't believe God exist. But half of the things they write about are in some way discussing the very one they say they don't believe in....

Why argue about it. We all have choices, beliefs, and ideas, or opinions. No need to get mad, name call, or put each other down...

I was just wondering... Plz keep it clean for the young ones. I appreciate it. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Eh. I feel everyone has the right to discuss their beliefs. Granted no one has to believe the same as the next person, but we are all open and able to talk about it.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Because, some feel that they need to prove the Christian God is a horrible monster. (I am of that opinion myself, but...) and they feel the need to warn others at how harmful that faith is to others..
    Now, while I agree to a point that that god is not a very nice deity (I don't believe in him, but, from the bible.. that is my opinion) I do not feel the need to scream it out to others.. due to the fact that the faith I am in.. the gods do not claim to be all loving and all forgiving...
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010