What are you doing for Halloween?

We are going to a historic town close by. The have all sorts of activity's during the day and a ghost walk at night. I'm really excited about it, first time we have done something like this ON Halloween. What plans do you have: trick or treating, parties, chruches, malls etc? Curious to know what everyone is doing.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 4:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• i am going to new jersey to visit my brothers family and then i am going trick or treating with my little girl and my nephews. i can not wait. also i am going to be visiting a old friend that day too on my way back home.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We're going to roast pumpkin seeds, dress up, go to a pumpkin patch, and then go to a friends church. At night time, we're also going Trick or Treating. =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Our local town has a huge parade and we all go down to the main streets in town and the parade is like 3 hours long. it's a lot of fun, no one really ever brings there children out to trick or treat.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• nothing
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Pumpkin Patch by day and trick and trick or treating by night. We have nothing planned for the adults. Now that we have kids, certain things are for them. We have Christmas parties and New Years for us. :D
    CCMami

Answer by CCMami at 8:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Taking our son to See's Candy and let him pick what he wants in a Mini box. Then we will go out for lunch, take in a movie and then dinner that should do it.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010