Easy to judge others

Why is it so easy to judge others as if you know what a person has and still is going through? Some people ask questions because they truly need advice and have no one to turn to and then they get bashed for asking in the first place. My upbringing has left me scarred for so many years and sometimes I just need to get things off my chest, but I've noticed that when someone asks for advice on here, some women are quick to judge and act like they know what a person is going through.

There are some women on here who are kind and give good advice, but some women can be mean and cruel for no reason, and it makes me wonder if they're lives are miserable. So for the bashers on here, stop and think about why you feel the need to make someone else feel bad because karma does come to you, good or bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Agreed. There have been many times when I've asked harmless questions and people have completely turned them around and bashed me and others. And you're right, those people are probably miserable themselves. Sometimes when you ask people for advice on here, you're asking strangers for a reason. Probably because you don't have anyone else to turn to, or the fact that they need an outside opinion to help them in their decision. Some of the mom's on here need to be more willing to give the good advice or just not answer period. Helpful comments are great, bashing, and just flat out being rude are uncalled for and mean.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I agree that there are SOME people on there that are actually mean, but sometimes people interpret an answer wrong. Maybe the person IS being helpful, but you don't like the answer they're giving you. We women sometimes have trouble getting along is because we take things so personally and react to things so emotionally. Sometimes we all need to take a step back and gain some perspective. As for the flat out rude answers, ignore them. They don't know you. They haven't walked in YOUR shoes. Take it with a grain of salt and move on.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Unfortunately, it's human nature to be judgemental. And when we don't have a name or a face to put with the question, it becomes a lot easier to judge and a lot easier to be brutally honest.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• some just do not have lives and want to bring everyone down how there are...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010