Bar-sexuals

I once saw a Tyra show based on bar-sexuals, women who pretend to be lesbians just to get attention from men. I think it's sad that they would do that just to get attention. I feel like that is a slap in the face to real lesbians and no one should pretend to be something they're not.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 5:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• If those women need attention that badly, they probably have very low self esteem.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I saw that episode. I am so glad she ended her show. It was really bad. Now a young girl is sueing Tyra because she ran away from home and went on her show. Her mom never knew. SO she bailed out but not soon enough.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:50 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Is that why she ended her show? I was wondering what the real reason was.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 5:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't know. But the girl went on the Today show with Matt Lauer and her mom was there too. I felt bad hearing how this 15 year old girl was telling everyone she was an addict on drugs and her mom never knew and the show never bothered to get consent from the mom just for ratings.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Wow, that's sad. I also read on the internet that Tyra was fake and when the cameras were off, she wasn't really that friendly to the guests. Have you ever paid attention to the way that she used to smile on the show? It seemed so fake to me.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 6:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2010