how will you respond if a stranger man sees you ,your hubby/boy friend sitting together in a church or funeral sits,then the child want's water! you haveto pass through the stranger sitting by the door in order to get to the water tap.all of a sudden the stranger guy smiles and say 'yho mama this child is looking exactly like you.what will you think? maybe he is saying your blood is stronger than your man's or the child does'nt belong to the man he sees?

please guys answer a lady here!!!I 've been out of cafe mom contacts the whole week because that happened to me last week-end,and it made us fight at home because we don't see it the same way.

Jacky434

Asked by Jacky434 at 6:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Okay, so all he said was the child (your child?) looks like you? Is that what you mean?
    That just means he looks like you.
    People say my boys look just like their dad.
    people say my youngest looks just like me.
    Thats all there really is to it.
    You made a person, that looks like you.
    and people think its cool, lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Thank you Amelia512,I have been fighting the whole week because that guy said my daughter is looking like me,that's exactly what i keep teling him the guy means the child is looking like me.No Amy girl according to him the guy was trying to say that child is not his.don't get me wrong he knows it's his child ,but i don't understand how he took the comment.
    Jacky434

Comment by Jacky434 (original poster) at 6:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• that's exactly what it meant ,keep on answering the other's
    Jacky434

Comment by Jacky434 (original poster) at 6:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Men can be dufas's lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'd think nothing of it and say "thank you"
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 6:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• thats crazy!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'd keep walking
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Wow, I think it was meant as a compliment. I think it's awesome that my son looks like me. That's strange that you have been fighting over something as trivial as this for a week.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 7:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It means....he thinks the child looks like you. Nothing more. No one has ever doubted the paternatiy of my DD, but she looks exactly like me. Our baby pictures are even identical. So your SO is saying the guy said your child is not his? If so, tell him to grow up and drop it!!! The guy was complimenting her, and if she does in fact look like you. He had better get used to it. I hear it all the time.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think it means that he thinks your child looks like you, and there isn't anything else meant by it. People comment all the time on how much our son looks just like my husband - it's not meant as anything bad about me, or trying to say that I'm not really his birth mom or anything like that - just that he looks like my dh (which he does LOL).

I think to take it as anything other than that is just trying to read more into it than was meant.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2010