Who do you admire most in your life and why?

I'd have to say my grandmother, I've never met another person who isn't judgemental,never speeks poorly of athers and is always there to help anyone in need , no questions asked. What an incredible woman she was, I miss her!

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 6:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband b/c of his patience
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 6:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My parents. As far as people that I know.
    My mom is the most loving, caring, understanding, and non-judgemental person I know. She's the "White Flag Army" (as my sister calls her), which means she's the nuetral party and always is there to mend the sides rather then choose one over the other.

My dad is wise. He's seen things most will never see, experienced things most will never experience. He's a big teddy bear with a hard shell.

Both are always there for us and never let us down.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My husband. He is patient, understanding, supportive, the most non-judgmental person I know, etc. He has supported my dreams and goals of finishing grad school and pursuing my dream of getting my ph.d. He is a great husband and father.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I know this is gonna sound stupid. My dog Blackie. We got a new puppy a while back and she is so protective of her, she and the puppy tussle and she never hurts the puppy. Some times she even hides from the puppy and her wildness. LOL>
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010