How to explain to someone who has never been pregnant...?

My step mom is asking me what it feels like when you can feel the baby move and see/feel it on the outside too but I cannot think of a good way of explaining it without refering to baby as an alien lol?!?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 11:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My hubby didn't understand it until I put my naked belly to his naked back and let him feel the baby kick. I said "It feels like that, except on the inside."
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I tried explaining it to my fiance (not an easy thing to do without him giving me weird looks). I just told him it's like someone taking their head & rubbing it on the inside of your stomach instead of the outside or like a balloon on the inside. As you can tell I had no idea how to explain it either lol
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A warm hug from within! Ohhhh...do I miss that feeling.

This is an impossible task....How does one explain the taste of rain, the joy of sunshine, the love from inside your womb.

Tell her it is like a miracle ! because it is!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I say it feels like popcorn popping from the inside =] We've been turned into human microwaves! Hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• reminds me of gas bubbles in your tummy. But ohh so much nicer!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• When I first felt My baby move it felt like a butterfly flutter. I was a Stanley home products sales rep. at the time. later on about 4 months, I bent over to pack my bag and it felt like a lead ball in My belly
    memawx3

Answer by memawx3 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Butterflies in your stomach... everyone knows that feeling
    threeBoysMommy

Answer by threeBoysMommy at 12:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008