I realy want to help

My son has Cystic Fibrosis and I started doing a CF walk at the Zoo and I realy want to make a name for myself and my Son. So I can realy help and be involved with a lot of the Fundraisers, they are veryexpencive some of them. I know I wont be able to do them all. I just want my son to know How much I realy care and want to help. Or should I just keep doing what I do and Take care of him that way? I feel that I need to be doing more I don't know please help!

amomoffour08

Asked by amomoffour08 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Kids' Health

• You can always start a myspace or facebook full of information about CF and help spread the word about the fundraisers. I cannot possibly help out with all of the amazing fundraisers I get invited to participate in. I CAN post bulletins, add it to my public calendar, send emails, etc. You're doing great being involved on ANY level =)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Anything your willing and capable of doing,
    IS GREAT!!

keep up the good work momma!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008