Halloween Plans?!

Is anyone as excited as I am?! lol. I love everything about the fall and winter holidays. Last night we went to the zoo for trick or treating, tonight we're carving pumpkins and going to my grandma's church for "trunk-or-treat" where they set up their cars and decorations in the parking lot and let the kids go through and get candy...tomorrow of course is Halloween and our town does a parade, and the two hours after the parade are trick-or-treating, so we'll do that. I feel like a big kid! What is everyone else doing? Does your town/church/family do anything special?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Every year we make 80 treat bags for all the trick-or-treating kids. We make them in bags the size of paper lunch bags. We get out our fog machine, strobe light, and scary music for when the kids walk up. My moms boyfriend dresses up like Frankenstein & jumps out at all the kids every year. This year our son is dressing up as a pirate, my fiance & I are dressing up as a dead bride & groom, and my mom is going to be the doctor of Frankenstein. It's our favorite holiday! My mom also has the mechanical butler that stands with a platter & is motion detected in her living room all year around.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• If you love Halloween...Come to my page...It is "EVERYTHING HALLOWEEN". We love it in our house...we decorate, make foods and of course dress up. Our church held a fall festival this year which the children loved. It is just good ole fashioned fun!

Happy Howling!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Lol, me watching a group of kids trick or treating around the neighborhood. *sighs* It's fun still but ughhh, I wish I could go get candy. :)
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008