Just right or too much? Missy Smith pro-life ad.

Google it for yourself

adelinasmommy

Asked by adelinasmommy at 7:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Whew, those are hard to look at and I think that the ad should come with a disclaimer like "this commercial contains graphic content, parental discretion is advised", though I do whole heartedly agree with her message. It's a sad reality... I think every woman who has an elective abortion (those who choose abortion with out health risks and/or other severe complications) should be shown their child they CHOSE to murder. Sad sad sad.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 7:20 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Well, that was nothing new. Just the same rhetoric that I've heard from pro-lifers since I was old enough to know what abortion was. Yes, it's sad. But it still doesn't change my opinion, that women need to have the right to choose. I have had an elective abortion, and an abortion for medical reasons. I don't regret them, and I am grateful that I was able to make the choice I did.
    busyyoungmom

Answer by busyyoungmom at 8:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am a pro-lifer. What that lady did was put the facts and truth out there for people to see whether they want to or not. I personally would rather not see it, I'm fully aware of what abortion is. It does come with a disclaimer though. IF you see it from the very beginning but if you change channels and happen to see it, you dont know.
    CCMami

Answer by CCMami at 8:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Here is a link http://www.missysmith2010.com/ yes the vids get pretty graphic..warning!

IDK they are graphic it might be a bit much but it is the reality too.h second vid imo i better than the first because she explains the development of the fetus..

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The* is*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2010