Scared

Moving out of my boyfriends house as I cant handle living unhappy and him saying mean things to me and once to my son. My son is only 10. I cant handle the fact he will buy beer almost everyday even if we need things for the house. I get my own money (that I pay most of the stuff we need here food etc, plus pay half of the bills) that will not be around forever, spousal support but I am working. Not alot but when I do I make 9 a hr. I am going to look at a one bedroom apartment for 450.00 a month everything included. I Am looking at this house cause It something I think i can afford. Will get another job if need be. I posted before about my boyfriend but always delete them so he dont see them. You all told me to leave, well I am getting there. Thanks for all your advice. Just pray I can do this on my own. Never really had to be on my own and bring in my own money. Thanks I CAN DO THIS FOR ME AND MY SON WE DESERVE BETTER!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you are doing the right thing. I also think that you may be surprised to find how good you will feel about yourself after you have made the move. Often, it is far better to be alone and on one's own than to settle for just anyone and/or anything. I wish you the best.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Just be strong for you and your son. It will all work itself out. GL
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I will pray for you. Work hard, give God the glory and you will be blessed! Hugs
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 7:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes your son does deserve better and good for you for recognizing this and taking steps to make it happen!! I think you are doing the right thing and you are right you CAN do this! I with you and your son the best!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Good for you! You do deserve better and so does your son! You can do this!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I so understand you are scared....I would be too. But I congratulate you on doing what is good for you and your child...Best wishes to you.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• OP here, thanks everyone. I got to do this, Just trying to figure out what I can affford or go into a income based place again, the waiting list is so long tho, So much to think about.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 9:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think you are doing a great job and I am very proud of you so GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!!!!!!!!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LilJeni Thanks, I just dont have any choice.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 11:47 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Good luck to you and your son, things will get better for you because you deserve better.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 12:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010