Female ejaculation adult content

Until recently I've never heard of female ejaculation and was wondering how is it triggered. I know that not all women can do it, but I heard that it was a wonderful experience.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Health

• It takes stimulation of a bunch of nerves behind your pubic bone...so it takes shallow penetration, or in some cases by pressure from the outside. You must be very aroused, relaxed, and ignore the "I've gotta pee" feeling. It can take some time for pressure to increase, so don't be suprised if you don't sense it right away. It can be anywhere from a "dribble" to a shooting stream.

Yes, it is awesome :), and addicting :D

I discovered it by myself, and brought it into the bedroom with DH...it shocked him, and took him a long time to get used to it. For me, I have to O at least 2-3 times before I "squirt". The more the nerves are stimulated, the more pressure that builds up and the more you can do it.
    eirejade

Answer by eirejade at 3:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• omg it is it is awesome if it happens it is awesome well thats all i can say sorry
    javsgirl24

Answer by javsgirl24 at 7:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am 49 yrs old.

Ater 3 marriages, & just coming out of a 24 yr marrige...It took a new man in my life to even realize this was possible.

Just when I thought I knew everything about my own body & SEX!

It is AWESOME!
    catysnanny

Answer by catysnanny at 8:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am a mother of three and at the age of 27. Not until this year was I able to do this. Its completely different than anything I have ever experienced. I will give you this advice...you have to be completely relaxed or it will never happen.
    ahataway

Answer by ahataway at 9:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• That sounds amazing!
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• squirting is so fun and feels so good lol
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• ...LOL... It is a wonderful experience. It's triggered through having sex! LOL @ 405mom... My DH LOVES it when that happens... Also, there is a song by Keith Sweat that mentions her "river flowing all over me" or something like that! LOL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 8:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• After I had my first baby I've been able to do this....let's say that I require a towel lol. Do you know where you g spot is? If you don't first find it... now if youre letting your other half in on this if he pushes right above your pubic bone and uh messes with ylur g spot after about 15 you may feel it. You have to be relaxed and aroused or it takes really long. Might feel like you're bearing down like pushing a baby out. Its addicting...and if an earthquake happened at that time you might not care lol
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010