cramping..

i was cramping all last week my cycle is due tomorrow but i don't cramp that early i would cramp a day or two before my cycle is due could i be pregnant i took a test yesterday it was negative i never cramp a week before my cycle was due.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 7:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If the test was neg...then probebly not unless you took it too early. Take the test again in a few days to make sure. but as far as the cramping you could be causing that because you want to be pregnant. try not to let your mind play tricks on you. if you cant wait a week to retest go to the doc and get a bloodtest....you can do those early and youll get an answer usually the next day.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I never got cramping when I was pregnant, but I could guess it could be possibly. Wait until you miss your period and test again.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would say you probably are but it may be too soon to test.....with my son I knew I was pregnant but I couldnt get a positve test until I was about 3-4 days past when my period was due- Good luck : )
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010