Who would you have picked for most influential?

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/is-jon-stewart-more-influential-than-president-obama/49548?nc
I would have said Beck, whether I like him or not, he has been very influential to current society.

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 7:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Definately not Obama, John Sterwart, and Kanye. Sure as hell not Kanye. He's only influenced hate against himself. Ontop of that, what has Lady Gaga done that is soo influencial?

I would say Jane Goodall. Charlize Theron. Both for their efforts in South Africa. Charlize and Jane for trying to prevent the spread of HIV, and empowering young Africans to stand up and have a voice. Giving them freedom to choose their path of freedom against disease. And Jane for the prevention of deforestation and the killing of Chimps and other primates in South Africa.

As for someone who's done a lot for this country .. Hmm .. That's going to take me a while.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• They really showed how out of touch they are with Kanye West...he is already OUT.....replaced by Drake...

Don't know who would be most....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't know....not enough time has passed....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Oprah Winfrey. She has more power than anyone in history. I like her but I don't always agree with her. She motivated the voters during the last presidential campaign more than anyone has ever been able to do. She motivated people who have never voted to do so. Of course I think the Republicans shot themselves in the foot with Palin. She opened her mouth and ended their chances.I wish she had been what they initially reported her to be. If the democrats planted her it was a great move for them. She will be the deciding factor in the next election. If she gets an indepent nomination the democrats can take it to the bank. I think she's a good mom. I just think she needs to stay out of things she knows nothing about and support a competent canidate. We all do.
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010