Am I the only one experiencing this?

Whenever I go to sleep I start off sleeping on my left side and I turn to the other side when I feel my left side is numb or getting uncomfortable to sleep on. Well, when I want to turn to my right side I have to be careful because sometimes if I turn too fast I hear this snapping sound and it hurts! Or if I'm laying down for a long time my husband has to carefully help me sit up because my labia hurts or something will snap down there. My husband has to help me sit up if I'm laying down for a long time or if I want to turn to my left side or right side. Am I the only one experiencing this? I'm 30 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No I had that on my left side it hurt way bad if I moved to fast or sneezed they said it is from the baby pushing on the nerves if it steal happens I would go get checked out by the doc. to make sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• dont feel bad.. i have it too.. since i was about 30 weeks..With my daughter and now i have it with my son. im 35 almost 36 weeks now and believe me it doesnt get any better! just try to relax and use pillows to prop u up more.. it works for me.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• forgot to add sometimes at the end lol....but to be on the safe side ask ur dr..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Instead of having to sit up every time you want to flip over, roll onto your hands and knees and turn that way. It is much easier and more comfortable to turn and a few seconds on your belly wont hurt anything. And you dont have to wake up your hubby to move. :) good luck!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008