momys think about your moms

At 5 years old mom knows everything. At 8 years old mom knows a lot. At 12 years old mom does not know everything. At 16 years old mom is zero. At 18 years old mom is outdated. At 25 years old mom may know everything. At 30, I ask Mom's opinion. At 45 years I wonder what mom would think. At 75 I want mom to be there to give her advices...
A mom, you only have one ... if you have the BEST mom in the world ''OR'' you'r the BEST mom .. bump this

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 8:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish my mother would have lived past the age of 37. I'm almost 37 but I cannot imagine going through what she did at that age. Or maybe I can and that's why it depresses me. To be dying of colon cancer and knowing that you are leaving 3 girls behind to be raised by their father, and being unable to control how we fare after she dies, and knowing you will never see your children grow up or hold your grandchildren. It's too sad to really wrap my mind around. I can only hope in the end she was too sick and too doped up to think about our futures.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I do not speak to my mom or dad. One thing she taught me though....what kinda of mom I do NOT want to be. I had a really rough childhood...still trying to build my self-confidence back up b/c of that.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My mom is a bitch so I strongly disagree but you are lucky to have a good mother:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• thanks you worriedmommy , but arn't u a good mom ? if u'r so u dont need the 45 y ;)
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 9:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love my mommy...she is the best!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My mom is the best and always has been :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• This reminds me of a poem I wrote for my mother on Mother's Day one year. It brought tears to her eyes; this got me a little teary.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010