Will it be compromise? 2 years of no accomplishments? Or will a few Republicans drag his butt to the center?

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/10/26/for-obama-election-portends-a-future-of-compromise-or-opport/

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 8:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• In his normal state of superiority and arrogance, Obama has given direct orders to the Republicans, "sit in the back", so, I'd say him working "with" them is a big NO! But seriously, I don't think this is a surprise to any of us; this admin. labeled the Republicans the party of No, when all along it has been they, who have closed the Republicans out of everything and pushed through economy crippling, wasteful, spending every chance they get; they have continually done this, even though this admin. has known for many months, that the majority of "we the people" are against their wasteful spending and h/c takeover. This admin. has made it perfectly clear that "We the People" are of no importance to them, all that matters is their progressive, we're going to be the boss of all of you, agenda‚Ķ
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• There will be no compromising. I believe, due to his lack of experience, that the President has no idea what he is doing and has really bad advisors.
    CCMami

Answer by CCMami at 8:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Some of the article was good some of it is crap.Republicans haven't always been obstructionists...alot of times they were shut the hell out and ignored by Obama an his admin..As for which road O will take of course I cannot be certain but I highly suspect that it won't get any better...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• BO is too arrogant to change his ways...here he is looking at losing the House and maybe the Senate...but he tells the Republicans to go to the back of the bus.

tnmom..don't waste your time on mommom. She couldn't accept an IRS tax table as a RELIABLE source and then tried to go on for days about how she proved ME wrong when the proof was in the tax table!

SweetLuci, I like your answer....I wish there had been a lot more gridlock these past 2 years. Our kids MIGHT still have a future if there had of been.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Honestly I'm not sure he's able to. It would be nice to see him come to the center and actually work with the "other side".
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Jesus mommom dig into the past like when Pelosi locked the pubs out...the dems ad their private meetings..back room deals..that on air meeting before the voteon the healthcare bill was a joke I watched the entire debacle.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Gridlock isn't always a bad thing. Nothing gets passed, so nothing gets messed up. I could do without government interference for a couple of years.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Who knows. People thought when the Democrats regained control in 2006, there would be a huge change and nothing really did change. There were a lot of promises from Pelosi and Reid, but in the end, it was SSDD.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I fear it will be two years of gridlock!
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 9:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yeah down vote me even for stating the truth
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:50 AM on Oct. 27, 2010