Which President of U.S. Was The Most Hated???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 8:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have no respect for Bush Jr. None. At all.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Unfortunately at the time of his administration... I think it was most likely Lincoln. I also think alot of people loved him. I just thank God for his convictions!
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am guessing that your first response was meant to be anon. Or were you meaning to post hypocritical posts conflicting your opinion? So which is it? Are you sick of the insults, or just the one's you take personally and not the ones you dole out?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You and JJB ...and probably a few others...ARE mean girls, ganging up.....CONSTANTLY and making yourselves look bad. You are so good at that.

~How many times have you changed your profile?? credibility... LOST. ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Wow um ok... who needs to TV when you have Cafemom P&CE boards...

Anyway OP my opinion would probably be Hoover my Nana who was a new bride in 1931 would tell me about the depression and she always said that people marched from all over the country and camped out with rifles waiting to catch a glimpse of him at the windows hoping for a shot.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• for posterity:  It was a malfuntion of the voting machines, not "cheating",you flipping idiots.   Answer by kerp1960

As I recall, this was your response before posting a couple of entries later "I don't understand how you can live with yourself with all these snide remarks and lies. Does it make you feel good?"  and "I am so sick of the insults."

QuinnMae

• I don't know historically who is most hated, but I am not one prone to hate anyone so I can't really answer this honestly.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Hate makes it personal. It's not about hate.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• IMO, Bush because of the world wide rally's against him, the LOWEST approval rating EVER for a president

Approval does not equal hate.See Mr. Webster
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't smoke pot. Haven't in 23 years. You can't prove any of the accusations you make on CM on a daily basis. You suck at this game but it sure is fun to laugh at you later with the posse. Thanks for the comedic fodder for later on today. You can't even keep your own posts in line or remember what you say. election day stress getting to ya? GOOD
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2010