what is the mom team

i keep seeing people offering jobs with the MOM team EVERYWHERE. What is it? Just another scam?

DUE012908

Asked by DUE012908 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• It's Melaleuca. It's a wellness company whose products a good but There are too many rules and you have to buy a minimum of about $50 a month. I was them for about 2 years until I couldn't afford it anymore. I never made a dime and I was obsessed with it for a while and worked my ass off. You can't sell the products, you have to sell memberships for $29. They compare it to a wholesale club like Sam's Club or Costco. It just wasn't worth the effort for me. I needed to make money not spend more money! Let me know if you have more questions, I'll answer what I can.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 11:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It's a home business like any other... It takes time and money to build... I know there women out there making a great income with it... HOWEVER, after 7 months of 10hour days TRYING to get anyone to buy the stuff I quit... I lost a lot of money! The thing is that they stuff isn't any better than Clorox Green Porducts and is more expensive than most dollar stores will cost. I had to make a purchase every month and it wasn't working so I quit... Now I have a home business I love! I work half the time and make great money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have my own business I do from from home. I only share and promote one product and it is all organic and helps with all sorts of ailments. ie. lowers cholesterol, high blood pressure, arthritis, joint pains, gives you more energy and sleep better. The product contains ONLY fruits from all over the world. When we give our bodies the proper nutrients, we allow our body to heal itself. All i do is share NOT sell this product and show others how to earn 8 ways of income. If you are interested in working from home and be your own boss and have a great support to help you build your business, then visit my profile and call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Actually the Mom Team is a non profit organization. They are affiliated with a health and wellness company. The wellness company has great natural products, if you try them you will like them. Yes, there is a membership for a year, but all the products they have are products we use everyday. So , I don't understand people when they say I couldn't buy so much from them. Probably they couldn't buy so much from them because they were buying other brands of products as well.
    Anyway, there are a lot of moms out there that build a business and they are successful with it only because they believe in the products and in the company. It is like any other business, if you don't believe in it you won't make money with it. I wouldn't trash their name like that, I can find something bad to say about every company on the market, just because some don't agree with this company it doesn't make them bad.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Check out my sites: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com
    www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Its very similar to Quixtar - basically buy your everyday or all natural products from them instead of going to the store. you get others to do the same - you make a small commission, as the down line grows so does your commission - it is very difficult to get most people to want to do that, the products are not inexpensive. Good products, but not cheap - and like all other companies, you do need to purchase a minimum amount every month to earn any earned commission. I have been part of several MLM companies, I love that type of business, you just have to do your due diligence on what would work best for you. What is great for 1 person doesn't always work for someone else - keep your goals realistic and you will succeed if you find what fits.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008