GWB will resurface after the elections, will you watch the interviews? buy his book?

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/TV/Bush-to-chat-with-Oprah-about-new-book.aspx?cp-documentid=26096496

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 8:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I look forward to seeing him again.

He was SUCH a breath of fresh air after years of watching Clinton's ill-mannered & self-centered habit of taking credit for every thing that got done in the gov't (every GOOD thing) ... it was always "I" and "my" and "me", when obviously his staffers and the Congressmen had contributed just as much as Clinton.

Previous presidents just were not that boorish. So Clinton was very galling to listen to.

George W was a welcome return to having the President constantly acknowledge graciously the work of everyone else.

Now we have Obama, and he is so much worse than Clinton that even his supporters have started remarking on how many times he says "I", "me", "my" every 15 minutes.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not on my "to read" list. And it's nothing against him, but I hate reading books by politicians or really any political book.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes. He is an important piece of American history.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Probably.....I find him to be very interesting...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I agree with Anna. I want Laura's book too.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes. I have very great respect for George Bush. He did the best he could with what he had left to work with after the Clintons left office. I always felt safe and secure with him in office, even after 9/11. I also have great respect for Laura. They are a couple of great faith in God, were never afraid to voice and show that. I'd of voted for him a 3rd time if it were possible.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 11:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Oh, but I won't be watching him on "Oprah." Not interested in her show.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 11:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I know Jaycie...Oprah is one of those others.....the ones who are not like you. SHe is rich...sinful,isn't it?

Hey look~ this is one of those (not) NICE GIRL comments of kerp... Is this what "some" would call an attack?  time to change your profile kerp....  Your other personalities want to come out and play...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• And lookie there... Someone voted UP your not very "nice girl" comment, kerp.... Looks like "someone" encourages "SOME" to be NOT NICE.....Transcripts are fun... Aren't they...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• glrlygrlz, wonder who'll she'll "morph" into next?
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 12:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010