OMG!!! yesterday all my kids were saying the four letter "s" word!!! What should I do? adult content

It was coming....it's all they could talk about.....and guess what? It finally came. SNOW!!!

What word did you think I was talking about?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL! You got me!

I love snow. It's what makes winter pretty and fun. If you dress for it, no problem. We do have a long winter, though, here in Michigan. I could handle it if it was about a month shorter. Give us a little more spring and fall, please.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 11:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Hahaha! Miss the snow now that I'm back in L.A., lived in Wyoming for 6 years, and loved the white Christmas's! Enjoy!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:20 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LOL enjoy your snow
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LOL!!! Snow is NOT what I had in mind........ I hope we get snow this year....I live in Georgia where it rarely snows.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ha, I put as my FB status that DH came home from bringing our girls to school and cursed - he said the 4-letter "S" word. So I had a strong feeling that's what you meant!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:42 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ew. I hate the snow. Time to move out of MI....
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I hate snow
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• When my kids were little, they dressed up in all the gear: snow pants, hats, gloves, scarves, boots and coats and just sat in front of the living room picture window. After a few minutes of.....sigh.....SiGh......SIGH!! I asked what in the world they were doing...it was the beginning of August for goodness sake and in the 90's outside! "Were waiting for it to SNOW, Mama" (with the tone of voice that is usually followed with "DUH!")! They thought if they dressed for winter - winter would come! lol
    Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010