Does anyone have adenomysis and what is your experience with it?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Health

• I had it and a fibroid too. I could not get pregnant after my 1st child and was experiencing monthly cycles that would keep me housebound for 4 days every month. I could not be more than 4ft from the bathroom as I was constantly flowing and cramping that kept me in the fetal position for those 4 days was not the way I wanted to live. After much discussion with my husband and my Gyn we decided on a partial hysterectomy. (We discussed and tested for everything else and what would and wouldn't work.) Afterwards, the Gyn said that the stage my adenomyosis was in I would never have been able to carry another child.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm so sorry! I've recently been diagnosed with endometriosis and I have all the symptoms for adeno and I need some advice to talk with my doctor with. I'm done having kids, I have 3 and just got my tubes tied, which is when they found he endo.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Oct. 27, 2010