Does the New Yorker article expose Obama for what he is without knowing it?

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/21/080721fa_fact_lizza?currentPage=all

This article exposes the fact that Obama has some very"Chicago style" politics going on and yet isn't it a "liberal" paper. It even writes about Obama getting the other candidates disqualified when he ran for the IL state senate! It is long but interesting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I bet when he eats pizza, he folds it in half.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• are you referring to alice palmer?
    she was disqualified because she ultimately relinqueshed(sp?) her seat and then changed her mind and decided to run.

all in all it was a great article. it shares a lot of information into his background. it is long but it's worth reading, especially if you are unclear about obama's past.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• uhhh....whats the pizza and folding it in half? u got me there
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I hear everyone go on and on about Obama and everything he does.

Isn't their anything that McCain does? Give Obama a break, find something to say about McCain for a change. I'm starting to wonder if he is till in this election. I think Obama is running against himself with as much as you guys talk about him. He's the greatest thing since chewing gum. McCain, McCain, are you still out there!!
    Anonymous

• omg this anon. post is everywhere, shut up miss. anon.... go someone OUTSIDE THE POLITICS SECTION IF U DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• If you read the article it states he had all the other candidates disqualified by a group of lawyers. I have read that elsewhere--I just found  it interesting in a supposed "liberal" paper. An his Chicago style politics.  The other part that I thought was really interesting is how he chose his church!!!!

Anonymous