Anyone ever have their child react like this after a flu shot?

I took my daughter for her 18 month check and she was all up to date on her shots except for the flu shot. As soon as the nurse said she was done with the shot my little girl started to cry but,without a sound coming out and then I saw her eyes rolling and I started to flip out and start crying. the nurse grabbed her and call for the Dr. but by this time she had started to cry. The Dr. assured me she didnt have a seizure and that it was her body reacting to something she didnt expect! She has never done this before! Any answers are appreciated and welcome! :)

lindamomof473

Asked by lindamomof473 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• MY BABY STOPPED BREATHING AFTER HER NORMAL VACCINES. i HAD TO BLOW IN HER FACE, THEN SHE STARTED CRYING. SHE SOMETIMES DOES THAT IF SHE IS SCARED TOO.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 11:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008