What book are you reading?

Trying to find an inspiration for me to read something funny, educating or interesting...

KatDy

Asked by KatDy at 9:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• My DH has me "reading" World War Z by Max Brookes. DH is a zombie fanatic and Max Brookes will be in town lecturing around DH's bday.... so guess where I'll be?? LOL
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am reading "The girl who kicked the hornet's nest"a novel by Stieg Larsson, an awesome read!

Answer by older at 9:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm reading Covet by JR Ward. It's interesting. I like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series better, but this one is still a good read.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:47 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• " The Gargoyle" it is brilliant!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I read mostly sci-fi and fantasy, so I won't be of help to you.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm reading the last book in the Rashi's Daughters trilogy, Rachel. It is about the life of the daughters of the Talmud scholar Rashi. He had no sons, so he taught his daughters, which was huge in 1080's.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The Lost City Of Oz. Not my usual read but a non-fiction with a great story line and an educating format. I felt like I was in the Amazon.I also felt as if I were sharing the journey to find the city some believed to be found there I personally came away feeling the city is found within one's ownself. But That's just my opinion.
    I read James Patterson when I want an easy read. The chapters are short, the print is not to small and with only one exception, I find his reads gripping. If you saw "Kiss the Girls" that was based on his novel.
    I love to read. To find new authors I go to sites on line. Some will make suggestions based on what you submit as an interesting read for you.
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• "I know why the mocking bird sing" by ___________can remember her name, " One hundred years of solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Another great book, highly recommend it, " The Spike".
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• can not remember her name
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2010