should I talk with his mother or my husband.

My 15yr stepson lives with me,and I found xxx dvd that he has. This is not the time.

dannies4

Asked by dannies4 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Leave it alone.......

Answer by older at 10:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think you should talk with your husband and have him say something to his mother as well
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• his dad. always defer step-issues to their biological parent.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If they are in your and your husbands home then you need to talk to your husband. If your husband dosnt see a problem with it then tell him that you do not want them in your home and that he can take them to his mothers house.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• even with us having a good relationship.
    dannies4

Comment by dannies4 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• your husband
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Let his father talk to him.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yeah in my and I think my husband my just see it as he's a boy,but I have other children in the home. 3GIRLS TEENS AND A 10YR I don't want it in my home. His mother and I have resolve other issue without my hubby
    dannies4

Comment by dannies4 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I understand the leave it alone comment. I would actually talk to the child. It is perfectly normal for him to be courious. You have to let him know if his having it in your home is acceptable to you. With my son it was not. He has two younger sisters and I explained why it was not acceptable. If you have a reasonable explanation why he should not have them tell him. Otherwise I agree...Leave it alone... By the way I do think there are reasons you would feel you have to do something... Just pick your fights. With a 15 year old there will be MANY!
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• your husband......this is about the age young boys start getting couse about stuff just have hubby talk to him
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2010