when Hubby and kids are off...

What do u sahms do all day?other than the same ole cleaning and what we do as Moms?I'm so burned out on all of it.I feel like a maid.Do u ever feel quilty when ur not up and tending to all the housework?I quess I have asked more than one ? Here.;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I completly agree with you...I was just telling my husband the other day how much I feel like he doesn't care what I do all day, he does not respect the fact that I clean, cook, take care of the kids and somedays don't even have a chance to sit and rest. Then he comes home and doesn't pick up after himself. Don't worry, we all feel that way. You are not alone!
    2kidsandtired

Answer by 2kidsandtired at 10:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I make sure that I am doing something for myself with all the other stuff that needs to be done. If I have a day that somehow doesn't feel like it's going to be good I make sure that I do NO CHORES and find something to make me feel better. If that means going back to bed and sleeping then fine. Otherwise, I get myself together and head out to do fun and relaxing things for myself.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I clean every day but I do it when I feel like it. So far this morning I have had breakfast, done my wii fit, and now I am watching Sixteen and Pregnant that I DVR'd. I may just relax and read a book for awhile before I get around to doing housework.
    Other days I come home and attack the chores right away. As long as it all gets done daily I don't stress about when I do it and I always make sure I do things for me as well.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2010