How do I let him know?

Ok...so there's this guy that I am interested in. He knows I exist, but I haven't really talked to him much.

I know he is single, but how do I let him know I would like to go out with him? Should I have my friend or sister "put a bug in his ear" to let him know...because they know him better than I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• ASK HIM OUT
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You might want to talk to him more before you ask or have anyone else do it for you. You don't want to seem like some weirdo that has stalked him from afar.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Put on your big girl panties and ask him out. This is not 7th grade. I mean that in the best way possible
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Just ask him out, if you go through someone else he may feel funny.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 12:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yeah ask your sis for his interests and see if you have common interests if so ask him to do one of those activities together, not a date but a casual thing to get to know each other better.
    way2cute

Answer by way2cute at 12:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i wouldn't ask a third party to take part in getting you together with this new friend - i would try to get to know him as a friend - then see how it goes from there - putting "bugs" in ears is so junior high -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010