need help with finding a ballot for voting...

Okay, I'm trying to find a sample ballot for my local elections here, and the website I have is asking for a ward and a precienct before it'll give me one. So I tried to find a website that will tell me what ward and precienct I am in with my address but I am being told there is no info. Any ideas? I do not have my voter card, it got lost when I moved. I only need my license to vote.

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know about your particular area, but I googled my county + sample ballot and it gave me two links, one if I had my precinct number and a different one if I needed to search for my precinct number. I had to put my first and last name in and it gave me the info, I went to the sample ballot link and looked for my precinct and it gave me my sample ballot.

If your county doesn't have that sort of search option, perhaps google your county + precinct map and see if you can figure it out that way.

Good luck!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Call your local elections bureau.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Call your local Superintendent of Elections.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010