Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do?

my husband has started to snore, its to the point where it keeps me awake. Other then stuffing a sock in his mouth lol yes i thought about it. is there anything out there that can help him? Im pregnant and need to sleep i feel like i need to go to another room.

Answer Question

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • My BF snores big time...
    He went to the doc and we found out that he has a sleeping disorder..
    Have you thought about him going to see a doctor?

    Answer by Dannee at 12:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

  • well there is a surgery but its like 6-10 grand.... my sons father would snore sooo loud, id just hit em and wake em up.... theres really nothing u can do, make him roll over....

    lol good luck :)


    Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

  • My husband kept me up all the time as well. He ended up having to have his tonsils and adnoids removed. Not because of the snoring, but after the surgery he just stopped snoring. He should see and ENT. Maybe they can help.

    Answer by Su-Z-Q at 12:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

  • My DH snores. I poke him until he wakes up.

    Answer by riotgrrl at 1:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

  • try those night time strips...go to the local drug store. they have a few options.

    Answer by CNehneva at 1:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
I'm broken!!

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Tired all the time?