Constipation...

I was backed up for a few days and never realized it, all the sudden last night my DH were having sex and i got pain so bad we had to stop. I took a laxativ (dulcolax) it helped for a bit, my DH and i had sex again it didnt hurt as bad but there still was some pain.So i took an other laxative because i still felt backed up. Then when i woke up this morning im having the same pain as before i took the laxative. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Health

• So did you go #2 or not? LOL,, if so, you might want to google where the pain is (right side could be your appendix) I would eat some fiber and alot of it! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Try Juice Plus, it's amazing what can happen with your overall health when you get enough fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. Lose the laxatives and get the nutrients your body needs to function properly. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 6:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010