Sex during pregnancy?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and sex has been umm minimal during the last 7 months... I know they say it's okay but is it okay for him to ejaculate inside me still... like they say stay away from germs and like after my boyfriend sleeps he's a sweaty hot mess and wants to have sex isn't there germs on his penis than?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YES BUT NATURAL ONES. YOU CAN ASK HIM TO WASH OFF REAL QUICK. OR THEY HAVE REFRESHENING VAGINAL WHIPES HE CAN USE.
    SEX CAN BE HIGHTENED DURING PREGNANCY, DON'T BE TOO PARANOID. YOUR BODY WILL LET YOU KNOW IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• your fine to have sex.... and ejaculating inside you is a really good thing... it will move the labor along quicker when your further along. So don't be concerned about it :) Enjoy being able to have sex any day of the month :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• try taking a shower together... that way you know that he actually is clean and you dont have to trust his cleaning skills...lol
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008