Morning sickness and last minute Halloween costume..

I've had horrible morning sickness for the past three weeks....to the point I figured I wouldn't be taking our dd (28 months) trick or treating.....well today,..figures lol....I start feeling better...so anyway, I'm looking for some last minute princess costume ideas...any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A pretty little pink dress, tiara, tights, a scepter and maybe a cute little pocketbook.
    The tiara & scepter can usually be found at the dollar tree!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• old navy has a great packaged option if you are so pressed. feel better
    http://www.tadashop.com/p/old-navy-princess-costumes-for-baby/94816
    hpbrown2

Answer by hpbrown2 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• if she has dress up clothes already get something cute out of there add some of momma's heels and head to walmart for a pretty new crown ...and there you go PRINCESS
    lechnermomof4

Answer by lechnermomof4 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• with a (warm!) dress from her closet and about $5.00 you can make a perfectly individual AND crafty princess. Go to your nearby store(walmart or target will do BUT i suggest hobby lobby for this) Grab a poster board. You could go ahead and get pink but i suggest getting white and letting little miss take some crayons,markers,and maybe some glittter to it! Hold the poster board in your hands and line up the bottom of the board with your little one's forehead,wrap around to form a big giant cone (we'e going for the princess HAT vs a crown for a little originality! lol) I would suggest purchasing a little tulle from the fabric section and attaching it to the tippy top of your honey's hat and letting it drape a bit for a flowy effect! You can keep the hat up in her room,since she made it on her own! :) Hope this helps!
    Mrs.Minyard09

Answer by Mrs.Minyard09 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010