Any good ideas on halloween school party??

our kids are having a Special Snack time tomorrow & get to wear their costumes!!
I made candy bags with some plastic toys already but want to think of something diff. or special to add. things already supplied are tiny cupcakes, cookies, drinks & chips!

ANYTHING I CAN WHIP UP IN LESS THAN 24HOURS????? FOOD, CRAFTS, ALL IDYS HELPFUL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Veggies with a yummy dip.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am doing 3 parties for my girls and I they are having snacks and hanging out treat bags to take home so not much to eat at school. All three classes are doing bingo. Just go to printable bingo cards and there are plenty to choose from. Or even on short time you could guess the candy corn in a jar. I hope that helps some and bingo is what about the whole school is doing.I hope that helps.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• For a snack you can make rice crispie treats shaped in a triangle. Then piple orange, yellow, white icing on top. You have candy corn. Cupcakes use green frosting a vanilla sandwiche cookie write rip in red gel put on a candy pumpkin with black licorice cut at top for trees, really simple. Games try wrap the mummy the first team to completely wrap their mummy in toliet paper is the winner. Or let them paint a small pumpkin to take home.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I remember when i was a kid my moms friend had halloween buckets and we couldnt see what was inside one had cooked chilled spaghitti "worms" another had peeled grapes "eye balls" and i think the last one was the insides of a pumpkin "guts" it was simple and fun and i still remember it so i think it was a good idea!!!!
    MichelleBabyBoy

Answer by MichelleBabyBoy at 12:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010