what would you do if your husband cheated on you at your own home in your own bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Divorce him! That shows a major lack nof respect!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 12:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I would be furious! There's no telling exactly what I would do but it wouldn't be pretty.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My FIL did that to my MIL..They are still together.
    I am not sure how I would handle that?
    Anonymous

• Though it would be very difficult, I would have to leave him. I would never be able to trust him again and I would wonder if everything in the marriage was a lie. To me trust is the most important part of a marriage. You may not give it to many people but when you give it to your partner it is sacred. I could never be with someone who didn't honor that.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 12:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I would have a tough time with any cheating but I'd always feel like she was in the room with me from then on I think, even if I decided to try to make it work.
    Having been on the other side and cheated in my home, I ended up having to move, I wasn't comfortable there anymore once I decided that I didn't want to lose my family. Only thing that I would've liked better than moving was to burn that house down (we own it) so I never had to walk back in it again.
    Anonymous

• get rid of the bed and the husband
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my husband did that and i first ripped up the bed and threw it in the garbage along with him!
    Anonymous

• Beat him. Then leave him.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• what anon 1130 said.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Have you ever watched the movie (The Burning Bed with Farah Facett).This maybe a little drastic,but it's a thought.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 30, 2008