has anyone used my baby can read?

and if so was it good? or bad?

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:51 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• A woman who used to babysit for me used it. It worked really well for her daughter. But my kids didn't take to it. My oldest is very smart, but said it was boring (I think she was too old for it honestly - she was 3) and my younger daughter didn't take anything away from it. She didn't want to sit and watch it... she doesn't watch much tv. It truly depends on the child.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't see what the rush is. They aren't even in school yet. Let em be little kids while they can. Why do they need to grow up so fast?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• This question must get asked 3-4 times a week. lol. IMO. they are not learning to 'read' they are learning sight words. they will start school in the same place as every one else needing to learn phonics But with no ultimate goal, reading.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010