i have a 4 month old..

and xmas is coming up any ideas for gifts? she will be 6 almost 7 months then and to be honest i cant remember anything for kids this young milestones nothing.. help me ladies

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would get a ride on toy. She won't be able to use it yet, but she will soon enough.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• ok thanks :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My son is 7 months now and loves those Little Tykes pianos with the four keys that are different colors. He likes the noise. :)

He also likes small toys that he can hold and play with.

Rattles.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would get something like sorting blocks, stacking rings, big blocks (I had winnie the pooh soft plastic ones for our kids), those things they sit in, not a walker, these are stationary, but there are toys all around them. Soft books. I could keep going. Too many fun things to choose from.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 12:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My DD liked her exersaucer at that age. We had the barnyard one with different toys all around that she could play with and it had a snack tray. She used it from about 6 months until she was over a year so we got a lot of use out of it and it was a place I could put her to play while she watched me make dinner, or vacuum, etc.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• thank you girls im gonna def use these ideas :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• they love the roll away toys at this age...it helps them to chase after it and use their large motor skills to get the toy. and also helps their strategy skills in how to get to the toy, rolling , scooting , crawling, that sort of thing...blks and stacking toys are good too...oh and lots of chew on stuff...more teeth will be coming soon
    lechnermomof4

Answer by lechnermomof4 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Such great ideas! My baby is 4 months (on the 2nd) also. I have already gotten her things like soft blocks, a little tea set, a soft rattle that looks like a magic wand, etc...
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010