how do you...

work ur toddlers nap into ur day? i have to wait till my 4 month old is sleeping which sometimes can be a looong time into the day

also how do u work u time into the day? i can barely put makeup on nowadays

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• You need to get him on a regular sleep schedule, by laying him down at he same time every day. I ran a daycare and all my kids napped at the same time. They get used to it after awhile and you dont want him laying down too late, try after lunch and if you have to lay down with him awhile until he falls asleep.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• my son was I THINK on a schedule of napping at 9 1 and 4 at this age.. then it went to 10 and 3 around 6 months - a schedule does help so getting him on a regular sleep schedule will help some YOU time.. I napped whenever I could...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• they all take a nap after lunch so usually 12:30 ish and they sleep 2-3 hours. They are 4, 3, and 19 months.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 12:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Definitely the routine suggestion!

It takes 7 repetitions for anything to become routine so it may take a week, don't give up, keep at it.
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010