Best Decision or worst

Recently I just found out that my daughter father girlfriend is cheating on him with a guy that works with....My DF cheated on me with her, got her pregnant, and left me for her. They used to be co-workers as well that how the cheating started but anyway I made the decision to not tell him because its not my business and I refuse to get in themiddle of their relationship unless it is concerning my daughter. But other than that I am keeping my mouth shut tight....Me and my DF have a love /hate relationship but we get along majority of the time but we always get into once a month over crazy stuff....maybe becuz we still have feelings but I knw that we cant be. Is that the best decision or worst?

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• i think its a good decision just stay out of it because its been my experience with my ex that they tend to shoot the messenger before they see it for what it is and the last thing you want is to be arguing and fussing with him over something that does not concern u or your daughter...i think u made the right choice
    Kylie0427

Answer by Kylie0427 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Think of it like this, if he knew your SO was cheating on you, would you want him to tell you, or keep his mouth shut because he doesn't want to be in the middle of it? Maybe you could write him an email, use a diff. email address he doesn't know, a letter, or something without giving away that it was you that wrote it. I would do that, without him knowing it was you, because you never know if he's going to think you are just trying to break them up, and of course she's probably going to deny it anyways.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I left this out.....she uses his truck to pick the dude up and drop him off....I have photos and all...Sounds like I am a private investigator. But my sources are very strict about the information they get....They said that a picture is worth a thousand words. But the crazy thing is that I am in another state from my DF.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am not sure what to say. If it was me part of me would want to tell him so he knew what it felt like to be cheated on and the other part of me wouldn't want someone to have to feel the pain of finding out. Also if my husband was cheating on me I would want to know. It's possible to work it out. Just wouldn't want to be the one to tell someone. I know if it was someone in my family or my best friend I would tell them no matter how hard. Its just best to have proof before you say anything. If you have pictures send them by mail with no return address.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Well, what goes around comes around. He cheated on you, now he's getting back what he dished out. Did he tell you he was cheating or did you find out on your own or by someone else? In any event, he'll eventually get a clue and if he doesn't oh well....as long as your daugter is being taken care of when she's in his care, what his cheating girlfriend does behind his back should be non-existent to you...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Mail a copy of the picture to him anonymously. It's funny how Karma comes back to bite ya in the a$$ isnt it? I know you said you have a love/hate thing w/ the man, but dont let him lick his wounds around you. He had this coming. Stay civil for your child's sake, but other than that, stay strong & resist the urge to "comfort" him.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You made the right decision. If it is not concerning your daughter then it isn't your place to tell him. It was probably bound to happen due to what he did to you. That is what Karma is...You get what you give.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yup. For the best. Stay out of it less it concerns your baby. Usually a relationship that started out in cheating will end the same way. So it will air out in its own way.
    way2cute

Answer by way2cute at 12:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• BEST DECISION EVER!!!! Good for you!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010