What do you think about stipper moms??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 11:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was an exotic dancer for 10 years.I was a single mom who wanted my kids to have the best of the best.That did not make me a bad mom.It was a job like any other job out there.I wasn't prostituting on the side.And I never took any gifts from anyone.And you would be amazed at the women who would come in.You need to be in a certain mind frame from the moment you walk in to the time you leave.And the money was terrific.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm assuming you mean stripper =P I guess they have to make money to support their family doing whatever they can. At least they're not out prostituting, selling drugs, or doing something else illegal to support their family.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sometimes you got to do what you got to do to put food in your baby's mouth, I do not judge anyone in that regard!

Answer by older at 12:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I dont see a problem with it at all. A wonderful girl that I lived next to a 3 kids was a stripper and she was an amazing mom. She did what she had to do to provide for her kids. And I agree with Nanixh...at least she is doing something that is legal. Although I also feel that there are other ways to provide for your children. But I dont care what someones job is.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• doing what they gotta do, at least they aren't sitting around at home collecting welfare checks and making no move to do anything to better their situations.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I heard a great saying from a police officer friend the other day....Dancers are women who do what they have to do to support their family...Strippers are women who do what they do to support their habit.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• as long as they look good, so they make lots of money/tips, and pay their taxes accordingly, i don't have a problem with it.

i don't have a problem with any TAXPAYER'S job.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am a hairstylist and a musician, both things my daughter wants to be, because she's little and proud of mommy. I'm not quite sure what I would say or do if I were a dancer and she wanted to be one too.

We talk about setting the example for our children. Taking your clothes of for married men, bachelor parties, and the rest doesn't seem to take the cake for me.

My friend says she wish she never started. She feels trapped for the $$ she relys on now. She got in trouble by the manager because a man wanted to touch her and she said no so he went to the manager of the club and complained about her attitude.

I had nowhere to live, and no help, and I still made it. It took hard work and commitment, not a pole.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yeah do what u gotta do
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ya I meant stripper sorry it is still a little early for me and I didnt sleep to well lol
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010